ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How to make Trax more fun.

Mustang, S13, AX GT
Name badges?

You have to wear them, if i sort it.

I was thinking of making the CS tent VIP. You cant come in without a membership card.
Make the CS Tent VIP, Staff only and then hire some models for the VIP Tent?

I'm also happy with wigs, although I'll have to find one big enough to fit over my dreads...

ITB BG 182
To I,D some one why not cheapo white shirts with cliosport.net on front but bigger on the back, also with username under it on both sides. Cheap as possible how much would this cost per shirt?
If not shirts, how about caps or hats?

Every car gets named on the day chosen at random by the other members with no come backs.

put peoples IDs on a piece of paper then put them in to bag and draw 3 lucky winners who get free membership for the next year? (one entry per memeber only)

Breaking mk2 DCI
I am not getting into no wet tshirt Lol

you write your not, you'd put on a dry one and we'd soak you!

on another note.....

also the cheap white shirts with forum names on an cliosport.net is even better if done by hand with permannent markers abit of a laugh making them up and who cares if they get trashed,

Family Bus
I bet you make Builders tea - stand your spoon up in it type of effort.

I'll nibble a hob nob!

Good on you for making an effort to liven things up....even if it's resulted in a 'tea' party. How very English :D

172 with k-tec sound
the men should dress in drag and have clio sport themed outfits and have matching wigs,shoes,tights/ stockings etc now that would be a scream and get us plenty of attention:D

alien green rs133
everyone has to wear blue suede shoes :D

and ill make staff coffee. i dont mind. aslong as there is seating available in the cs portible mansion :D

1.5 Clio Dynamique
why not just buy those card holder things you can wear round your neck and wear them with you cliosport membership card

Formally Clio 182
I think we should definately all go in some kind of fancy dress - it would indeed make trax more fun.