ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How to spoil a 182, Truro.....

Ad

MK2 FRS
yellow peril said:
don't talk to me about snow!!!!! I'm finally back on the road with my new subframe!!!!!!!!. Oh yeah....... got to say like the wheels.needs to be lowered though. I know we are in cornwall but we don't all drive tractors!!!!!!!!!!

What happened to your last subframe??

Titanium 182 full fa
he slid on snow and ice outside his work place doin 5mph, hit the kerb and bent/twisted the rear subframe.....ouch!!!!!!!
adtmits said:
What happened to your last subframe??

Liquid yellow 182
Hmmm...i've got a liquid yellow and i wouldn't touch her for the world!! (As in modify her!)

The lights and the grill ruin it for me....wheels ok, but not as nice as anthracites!!

As you say though mate....each to their own! You enjoy yourself!

Mondeo STTDCI
Those alloy look cheapy nasty halford ones, the tints are a bit chav nowadays light smoke is better, the lexus lights - pah!

and dont get me started on the fecking grill.

Valver Lookalike Mk1 Ph3
hip_spasm said:
Those alloy look cheapy nasty halford ones, the tints are a bit chav nowadays light smoke is better, the lexus lights - pah!

and dont get me started on the fecking grill.

All in your opinion of course.

172 cup TT
ooh god, no sorry.... its wierd, that side on view makes the car look like its a normal buggo clio wanting to look like a sport... Try get the same grille i have on my cup, ms design

172 cup TT
Rip3z said:
He doesn't want advice on how you want it to look.

:) well its tough he has it... in fact i might actually send an invoice for my advice.. IN FACT i might go force it be changed. ill have a think brb

182... again!
Might be worth getting your reg no. and the road name/postcode blanked out of those photos mate...personally wouldn't show those details on the internet!

Fiesta ST
Hi Queeno, think i saw you this week at Chiv roundabout about 8:30am one morning can't remember the day (might have even been last week) i came off the roundabout heading to Newquay.