ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

HP 435 digital camera

Padso

ClioSport Club Member
  Merc
What do the photo experts here think of this camera? Its only £50 delivered.

The HP Photosmart 435 digital camera delivers great digital snapshots with 3.1 effective MP resolution and up to 5x continuous digital zoom. Snap a photo and select your preferred destination - e-mail addresses, printers, and more - using HP Instant Share. Connect your camera to a computer and your photos are instantly sent. The camera also features streaming video capability that allows video capture, which is limited only by the size of the camera's memory (16 MB internal memory and up to 128 MB SD/MMC memory card slot). On-camera manual controls and menus allow camera users to override automatic functions to add some creative touches. Help wizards act as a guide. Easily print without a computer via USB cable, or the camera's memory card.

Main Specifications

Sensor 3.1 Megapixel
Size 1/2.7-inch
Digital Zoom 5x
LCD Monitor 1.6-inch
Shutter Speed 1/1.5 - 1/1000 sec.
Movie Mode 20 fps
Memory Included 16MB Internal
Storage Media SD, MMC

Padso

ClioSport Club Member
  Merc
Stuart.Atkinson said:
personally, i would stay clear of it because it has no optical zoom.

And what is that?

Its only going to be used for simple holiday photos, nothing fancy as im not into photography.

i was just looking at this from Misco.

It's good for the money. As said no optical, but if just for simple pics, it'll be fine...just dont zoom into things....walk closer.

Takes SD cards which is goood....nice and cheap for 512mb cards. £16-18.

Not seen it but it's meant to be quite a lil brick in size.....worth considering. But £50!! Screw it mate...if dont like it, after the holiday...chuck at someone! Keep the SD card tho...

Padso

ClioSport Club Member
  Merc
psychy said:
i was just looking at this from Misco.

It's good for the money. As said no optical, but if just for simple pics, it'll be fine...just dont zoom into things....walk closer.

Takes SD cards which is goood....nice and cheap for 512mb cards. £16-18.

Not seen it but it's meant to be quite a lil brick in size.....worth considering. But £50!! Screw it mate...if dont like it, after the holiday...chuck at someone! Keep the SD card tho...

I think the maximum capacity is only 128mb though?