ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

HT lead question!

RenaultSport clio v6 255

just trying to chenge my spark pulps, took out the HT leads, the chap in halfords sold me a wrench that is too short , but should the HT leads have oil over the ends? if not why do they, and how do i fix it??

Skoda Fabia vRS

itll either be a bit from when you spilled some fillin the car with oil, maybe after a change, or the rocker cover gasket is leaking a bit, very easy to change

BMW 320d Sport

Get a load of that blue paper towel stuff from a garage, twist it up and soak up all the excess oil out of the plug wells then run it around for a bit. Have another look the next day and see if theyre wet again. As Brun says, there are only two options, one is that you spilt some oil last time you filled it and typical Renault the only place the oil can drain to is the plug wells. The other answer is that the rocker cover gasket is leaking, not a particularly difficult problem.