ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Huddersfield Meet Sun 29th November

TBH I didn't plan on coming. I'm going through one of my "can't be arsed with anything" phases.

So really I should get out instead of pissing my life away. Jim, Daz, are you meeting at Colton en route?

Last edited:

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
I haven't no, dont know that area but its where the old meet was going to be at.

Was thinking your more over that way so could make the decisions :)

realnumber 1

ClioSport Club Member
I haven't no, dont know that area but its where the old meet was going to be at.

Was thinking your more over that way so could make the decisions :)

Lol, I don't know that side to well but went over homemoss about a month ago and thought it was good but chose a s**t way back!
Area I know is more over your way tbh. Ripponden, hebden way...Sort of did that ish earlier this year. I will try and have a think.

Da

Less
I'm still up for this if someone can decide where to meet etc? ;)

On a side note, Hebden Bridge, Todmorden etc etc aren't too far from me :)

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
TBH I didn't plan on coming. I'm going through one of my "can't be arsed with anything" phases.

So really I should get out instead of pissing my life away. Jim, Daz, are you meeting at Colton en route?

1015 at colton mate. You gonna make the effort?

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
We are meeting at Castle hill (map in my OP) at 11

Unless people dont like that, only reason i chose it is because thats where crispy wanted the old meet to happen.

Where we may go from there i have no idea.

Da

Less
It's meant to over t'hills tonight/tomorrow, not sure about Sunday.

Did you get your car remapped in the end Mike?

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
It's meant to over t'hills tonight/tomorrow, not sure about Sunday.

Did you get your car remapped in the end Mike?
I did, with an RSTuner i bought on here.

CC still doesn't work, just going to take it to renault and let them sort it in the new year, much less hassle.

White Evo V
I would be up for a late afternoon meet! Im re-fitting my standard springs in the morning, absolutly SICK of the rubbish Apex bouncy castle springs!

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Too late to change the time tbh

If you want you could text me when your done fitting the springs and i'll tell you if were still about :)