ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hydraulic clutch conversion 182

M3, Cup racer'd 182
After doing a search i cant find anything that helps me.

So i'm thinking of replacing my pedal box to a pro race cabin under slung type, only problem being that the clutch only comes with hydraulic option not cable so my question is can anyone give advise to what parts will fit to the 182 box with ease?.

I wouldn't need a master cylinder as the pedal box will already have this so it's just the slave cylinder i'd need to know.
Pics would also be great.

Thanks

iirc the dci 100 has a hydraulic clutch setup! the gearbox is near on the same as the 182 box and has near on the same torque output so stress on the clutch will be minimal.

So all you would need is a dci 100 clutch kit, slave cylinder and connections and the pipe work. Could also use the pedal box out of the dci too.

Only problem may be where the pipe work connects to the box etc as it is different to a 182, but you could always drop the dci box in which should be a straight fit

Last edited:
  M3, Cup racer'd 182
Cheers guys,
I'd like to get rid of the big round dome though as i wanted to fit a racing pedal box so easier to heel and toe (due to the pedals not being level) will look into it abit more before i order parts but i'm leaning towards the dci100 slave cylinder.

Only problem i might have is getting it level to the "pressure plate" when welding a bracket onto the gearbox. :(

M3, Cup racer'd 182
It's ok now guys, after a long hard think i'm going to keep the standard pedal box but grind and weld the pedals in to the shape i need.

Thanks again guys.