ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I'm looking for something low mileage...

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone remember that Golf R32 that was used 24/7 to transport diamonds or something? that wa son about 400K !!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
  Whichever has fuel
Anyone remember that Golf R32 that was used 24/7 to transport diamonds or something? that wa son about 400K !!

Didn't it spend its whole life going England to Germany and back, Literally non stop with a team of drivers?!

(I either read that Or I'm going insane...)

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  Golf R

Yes!!

They swapped the engine in it at some point too IIRC, i don't actually think there was anything wrong with the first one they just didn't want any f**k ups!

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  FF Clio 182
When I was in Tunisia, went in a 5 door Clio saloon that had 297k on the clock. The clock wasn't moving so god only knows how many miles it had actually done. Had every dash light on though lol

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0

Didn't it spend its whole life going England to Germany and back, Literally non stop with a team of drivers?!

(I either read that Or I'm going insane...)

I'd love to own something like that!