ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Interior Goodies - alternative to Sabelt RS Wheel

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
The flamer is going in for a roll cage, seats etc in a few weeks and i'm going for a 'white and black' interior theme predominantly (cage is white, black sparco seats etc). So, I got Chris (Autocrash) to spray me a few custom bits and bobs. Once again, his work was excellent and he is a top bloke, can't recommend him enough. Being a fussy bstard, I didn't want the blue top bit on the suede part of the Sabelt wheel, nothing at all on the car is blue (yes i'm a sad perfectionist). So I went about making my own 330mm 'white' OEM+ cup racer wheel based on an Oreca steering wheel as a base :)

Let me know what you think.

photo1-3.jpg

photo2-3.jpg

photo3-1.jpg

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
Ant - you need to come down the 'clio boot' we're going to run at Chris's in January.....bring Roberto the hoe with you...

Glad you like it, bit of a gamble but I think it paid off!

I will do mate, hopefully I don't miss the details this time lol

Tim.

ClioSport Club Member
Not sure if that duvet cover is part of your theme or not - roof-lining?

Love it Oli, oozing quality & class, can't wait to see the finished article.

Totally know what you mean about the blue top on the Sabelt too. Great wheel but I'm desperate to change it to red... will when it's worn a little. Not driven the T for 2 weeks so that might not be for some time yet...