ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iPhone 7

sn00p

ClioSport Club Member
  A blue one.
If you're sticking it in a case then you may as well go one that has a more durable finish anyway!

BMW 330ci
I've got a clear hard case on my matte black and hate it being on really spoils the colour. Think if I took it off it would scratch easily ?

sn00p

ClioSport Club Member
  A blue one.
I've got a clear hard case on my matte black and hate it being on really spoils the colour. Think if I took it off it would scratch easily ?

Stick it in your pocket with some coins and some keys and wander around with it for a hour.

If the thought of doing that leaves you with fear that it'll end up scratched then don't take it out of the case.

MatthewR

ClioSport Club Member
Stick it in your pocket with some coins and some keys and wander around with it for a hour.

If the thought of doing that leaves you with fear that it'll end up scratched then don't take it out of the case.

Who puts keys and coins in their phone pocket?

Reactions: Ben

MatthewR

ClioSport Club Member
I think you've missed the point.
I get the point that it may scratch easily however providing your sensible with it (I.E. Not putting in pockets with other things or sliding along a table etc.) then it will be fine.

sn00p

ClioSport Club Member
  A blue one.
I get the point that it may scratch easily however providing your sensible with it (I.E. Not putting in pockets with other things or sliding along a table etc.) then it will be fine.

I agree, but it's inevitable that you'll get some scratches/marks no matter how small - "micro abrasions" as apple seem to like calling them hence my original comment!

Only takes the tiniest speck of grit in your pocket to mark the surface. Also reading the apple forums the screen itself on the 7 seems much more likely to scratch than the 6 - although it's more shatter proof.

It only takes a slight distraction to stick your phone into a pocket or drop some change into it, I've done it before and I'm usually very careful.

It you're happy to live with the possibility of picking up the odd scratch here and there then go caseless, if not, then keep it in a case.

There was somebody on the macrumors forum who has wondering if Apple would swap his JB for a new one as his mate had a look at it and wiped it on his tee and scratched it! Lol The JB may be a very unique case (if originally pre-ordered them but changed my mind after seeing them in the flesh)

320d M Sport
I've just got a PeaPod case. Fits great, covers the back and corners and leaves the screen. Had one for 2 years on my 6 was great. It's hard rubberised so helps with grip too.

Clio 182 - RB
Mimes still not come, thinking about cancelling tbh.. The 7 Plus really worth it? I currently have a 5s, but my brother has offered me his 6s 64gb for £150 because he is upgrading.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Mimes still not come, thinking about cancelling tbh.. The 7 Plus really worth it? I currently have a 5s, but my brother has offered me his 6s 64gb for £150 because he is upgrading.

Good price if it's in decent nick! I'd take that tbh.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Never keep my wallet in the back pocket, think of all those fifties (Cs baller.com.com.com)

sn00p

ClioSport Club Member
  A blue one.
My phone goes in my front left because I'm a right hander (although one of those weird ones that wears their watch on their right arm and also eats with the fork in the right hand) and I'm guessing the theory behind that is that I'm more likely to use my right hand to pay for stuff, so when I get change its going to naturally be put in my right pocket.
In theory - there's always occasions when I'm either in a rush or my mind has gone and stuff goes into my phone pocket.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
People put stuff in their arse pockets? ?

Don't you worry about pick pockets?

Not to mention sitting on it.

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Wallet?

I carry no wallet (despite owning 7 Aspinal ones!). If I know I'm going to spend I tend to just carry my debit card.

Phone in left. Keys in right.

Definitely. I hate having a huge wallet in my quite tight jeans, especially on a night out just driving license and debit card.

Clio 182 - RB
52fb683aeb3a974440a0d948444fca4c.jpg

Taking the pi55 tbh.

Chrisgti6

ClioSport Club Member
  MR2,TT V6,Swift,Mini
52fb683aeb3a974440a0d948444fca4c.jpg

Taking the pi55 tbh.

What do you have on order? I originally ordered a 7 plus black 128gb and was receiving the same messages. They had a large batch of 256gb versions in last week so I swapped my order and got it next day.

BMW M4; S1000 RR
I've just got a message that work have sent me a 'brand new handset' that'll be here tomorrow. It's from EE so I doubt it's a 7, but one can hope.

Clio 182 - RB
What do you have on order? I originally ordered a 7 plus black 128gb and was receiving the same messages. They had a large batch of 256gb versions in last week so I swapped my order and got it next day.
Mines a 128gb black 7 plus, i may ring up tomorrow and ask if they have anything in stock.

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50
October 21st for CPW to get mine into stock apparently.. never had to wait this long before (128GB Rose gold plus)

Clio 182 - RB
I cancelled my iPhone 7 Plus 128GB Black, then reordered the iPhone 7 256GB in Black... Got it next day, glad i changes to the 7, my mates got the 7 Plus, its MASSIVE, wouldn't fit in to my work pocket.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Anyone else having issues with landscape pictures not auto rotating properly? Really annoying now!