ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Its Back!!!!!!!!

133/225/CLS AMG

Ive got my 172 back from Renault and it looks like they may have got the it back to tip top shape.

They only put 20 miles on the clock due to road testing twice (drafty door and squeaky seat) and all interior panels refitted and no damage at all.

Only minor gripe was the fact that the car was clean and now its covered in crap and a load of bird sh!te. Thing was a massive massive crap right in the middle of the screen and rather than clean it off they just tried to use the windcreen wiper, nearly needed a hammer and chisel to get it off. :confused:

I did say not to put it through their machine but surely someone could of hosed it down or something! Oh well back in my safe hands and its gonna get a thorough clean tomorrow.

Hopefully the end of the saga!! ;)

Least they didnt clean it and scratch it after you specifically told them not ot clean it like they did with mine!