ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

itunes on windows- is there anyway of copying the playlists etc onto another computer

clio 182
am getting a new computer and currently my itunes has loads of playlists and music, movies etc on it

is there anyway of transfering the playlists n itunes files from my old computer to my new one?

without doing it manually coz it'll take me 2 day straight to recreate all the playlist etc on the new computer

and would i lose the movies i have got on it?

cheers

dci1.5 look RS
Re: itunes on windows- is there anyway of copying the playlists etc onto another comp

just copy the itunes folder, i think it works!

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Re: itunes on windows- is there anyway of copying the playlists etc onto another comp

yup

clio 182

itunes folder in "my music"?

dCi 65 + C2 (<Sold)

As long as whereever your music is remains in the same place as it was on your old PC. Remember, itunes is just a bunch of shortcuts. If you change the directory they're in on your new PC you'll lose it all.

clio 182

cheers for that ill bear that in mind