ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[Jan 8, 2017] North Weald Brunch (Essex)

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
Who was I speaking to about a small jack? I'm sure it was yesterday!

I have a small one at work that I don't want. Bit dirty but perfect fine and is free :)

mintno1

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 172 / Mk1 Valver
Who was I speaking to about a small jack? I'm sure it was yesterday!
I have a small one at work that I don't want. Bit dirty but perfect fine and is free :smile:

I said about breaking my Renault one because it was all plastic, the first day I used it, unless it was someone else?

Pacman.

ClioSport Club Member
  Did have a R27
Cheers for all those who came down. Good to see some old and new faces.
Will hopefully get some more organised over the year when I am back from my adventures in the Middle East.
And if I am not about I am sure someone else could tea one up.

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Will hopefully get some more organised over the year when I am back from my adventures in the Middle East.

I'll definitely organise a Southend meet in the summer.

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep

I'm going to see if we can muster up a meet on first Sunday of the month regular sort of thing at NW.. probably won't work but we can try !

Pacman.

ClioSport Club Member
  Did have a R27
Sounds like a plan.
If you are going to do that just make sure you keep an eye on the Wings FB page as sometimes they shut for certain things.