ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

January meet to Tan Hill Inn

Which route?

• Total voters
  RB 200
so guys, i'll see those of you who are meeting at durham at half 9 on sunday then! hopefully i'll be bringing myself a pretty companion but it depends if there still hung over on sunday ha, looking forward to the day though, hope everyones still game!

alien green rs133
im game when i work out where im meeting and where we are going, i been busy and havent followed the thread :(

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
were of too Tan Hill and doing route A

Hutchie you'll prob meet at Scotch Corner

Mk1 Clio F4R'd
Plan is to get my car back on friday evening. And i dont have anything planned so could still come along. I'll let you know for sure saturday night after work

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
people attending Tan Hill meet this Sunday

1. Geddes
2. Hutchie
3. James1470
4. Kev182cup
5. Sib
6. Bonxy
7. Gary
8. Penaul
9. chris205
10.Clioben18

and a couple of maybe's

please amend otherwise

R26
Count me in, will meet you at Scotch Corner with Sam

1. Geddes
2. Hutchie
3. James1470
4. Kev182cup
5. Sib
6. Bonxy
7. Gary
8. Penaul
9. chris205
10.Clioben18
11. Jacko

Mk1 Clio F4R'd
Are we meeting at 10.30 at scotch corner still?

My car should be ready tomorrow, but i need to see how secure the exhaust is as its very low :(

RB 200
ITS SNOWING!!! in town (newcastle) watch we'll end up stuck in some pub for 4 or 5 days straight haha .. what could be worse than being stuck in a pub haha

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
snowing lol, blue sky in durham

just looked on the met office, it looks spot on for sunday

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I'll try tax my car tomorrow so I can come and show you guys how to stick to the speed limits ; ).

you can tax online you know kev, i've done it a few times it's much easier than going down the post office

Mk1 Clio F4R'd
I'm out. Car isn't safe enough to drive. Exhaust is knackered, tracking is miles out and throttle cable is bodged for time being.

Make another similar meet, because I'm gutted I'm missing out! :(

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
ah proper ftl like, shame like you cant make it

what's up with your car like?

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I phoned up tan hill this morning, the guy said the roads are ok up there so yep, looking good