ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Joint RenaultSport 2013 Run | 24th March

Suzuki Jimny
A guy on the A4069 facebook page has said it's dry on the roads up there. High temp of -1 though... Not worth the chance of sliding off the mountain!

Craig_B

ClioSport Club Member
  BG 182
Well I've got the route saved as a picture on my phone. And don't think I can put that route in my sat nav.

If we do go up to them. Does anyone no there way up from the meeting point? I was gonna try and write the directions down on a piece of paper to follow but haven't had time. I am TERRIBLE with directions.

gez 172

ClioSport Club Member
  Defender 110
Out of the meeting point, you'll turn right onto the dual carriage ways. You keep going down those, straight throug. You'll come to a big roundabout, should see a sign straight ahead for Brecon, follow that, it's a direct route.
once you come to Brecon, again; it'll be a big roundabout, it's the only one at that point, so it's not confusing. Then your looking for SennyBridge on the signs, should take you a second left off the main roundabout. Then it's just straight all the way.

Merthyr>Brecon>sennybridge>Llandovery>black Mountains (Sa18 1) (A4069)

gez 172

ClioSport Club Member
  Defender 110
It's the right route I've mentioned Matt, just sennybridge isn't showing on the map that's all.

sennybridge is the 2nd A40 sign after Brecon.

gez 172

ClioSport Club Member
  Defender 110
Anybody going up from newport area?

I don't think so, some just a tad closer, Caerphilly and that.

you should come down those Monmouthshire Roads, the long bypass, then head for Merthyr that way.

You'll come through the heads of the valley roads.

meet point is pretty direct for you

Suzuki Jimny
Feck me it was cold.

Will get the pictures up at some point. Coming from the midlands is dedicated/crazy!

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Feck me it was cold.

Will get the pictures up at some point. Coming from the midlands is dedicated/crazy!

We were going to...but turn of weather was bad here...but can imagine it was probably even worse down that neck of the woods.

On the other hand though, Ad is a mentalist...look last time in b&q car park where he had the car up doing DIY repairs to his exhaust...says it all really!