ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

July 3rd - Glenshee Run

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
Thanks again Lynne!

Tell Craig to set up his own account, his black Ph1 was a wee cracker!

Mk4 R32
Good run guys, enjoyed my first run with you lot :)
New brakes also required for me aswell as probably new rear tyres LOL. I actually enjoyed sitting at the back most of the time playing catch up, ment i also wasnt slowing anyone down, the ST doesnt quite handle aswell as RS's as you probably noticed :rasp:

Scott (Frizz)

Mk4 R32
Motorway cruising FTL twisties is where its at ! n the RS territory :rasp:

Aye in an Rs it is LOL you seen the arse of mind all over the place when you were behind me :dapprove: LOL
Meg sounded awesome Dean! Goes well too ;)

White Sti Hatch
Aye in an Rs it is LOL you seen the arse of mind all over the place when you were behind me :dapprove: LOL
Meg sounded awesome Dean! Goes well too ;)

Should have been in mine when jumping on the brakes, arse end likes to get a lil bit frisky !

All i know is it pops like made standing still no idea what its like flying by :(

Clio 172 Cup 03 plat
Lynne, ask Craig to take me out in that Westy, pwetty pwease!!!!!!

Its p**n!

I know hehe. Maybe next meet if the weather stays good and if my crash helmet will fit u otherwise a stone will split ur head open and Craig would get annoyed if somebody bled on his car

White Sti Hatch
I know hehe. Maybe next meet if the weather stays good and if my crash helmet will fit u otherwise a stone will split ur head open and Craig would get annoyed if somebody bled on his car

Sod that im comin through to yours to see this thing ! :rasp: