ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

July 4th, Norwich/Norfolk meet

markerboy2002

East Of England - Norfolk
ClioSport Area Rep
  Liquid Yellow 182
I am making this a thread purely because I don't know time or place yet, I'd like to go for the 4th of July though because the weekend after I will be in Corfu.
Hopefully the weather will be fantastic and we may do food somewhere or pub garden like the last meet.
Let everyone know if your interested by replying here!

Clio Mk2,Mazda3sport
Yh im up for it if it's a Saturday I should be able to come being my day off

markerboy2002

ClioSport Area Rep
  Liquid Yellow 182
Saturday's seem to keep people happy, usually Sunday's are bad for people. Cambridge is quite a way! See if anyone else from there wants to come along

Clio 197
Hey I'm new to the forum but up for this also ! Just got my 197 today [emoji16] will keep an eye on this thread!

markerboy2002

ClioSport Area Rep
  Liquid Yellow 182
sometimes get food, if people want to take photo's they can, we went to a pub garden and sat in the sun last meet

markerboy2002

ClioSport Area Rep
  Liquid Yellow 182
I have just found out that next Saturday I will be away :/ my fault for not forward planning. still though, if anyone is still wanting to meet go for it and I promise I'll be at the next one