Change background image
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

July Meet

Discussion in 'Yorkshire & Humber' started by RenaultVirgin, Jul 7, 2016.

1. Christ Almighty

Christ Almighty ClioSport Club Member

Car:
    FOR SALE CLIO 275HP
    I have just been thinking, would people be more interested in a rolling road meet at the likes of rs tuning etc maybe pm them and ask for a group discount session, then go for a drive after that? Instead of meeting in a car park?

This may attract a few more that want to see if their cars are performing correctly etc and a chance to see what power their cars are pushing out.

2. RenaultVirgin

RenaultVirgin Leeds & Surrounding ClioSport Area Rep

Car:
    Ph2 1.2 - Black Turd
    Personally I'm up for anything as I'm not coming in my own car and just riding shotgun:tearsofjoy: But this is a good idea, If interest is shown by others then we can do this instead. If not, then we'll just organise that for the next one:wink:

Christ Almighty likes this.
  3. OssPoop

OssPoop ClioSport Club Member

Car:
    BG 182 at last!
    f**king hell Tom, way to go destroying all the virgins hard work!
    I do think that's a good idea for the next meet though, maybe August RR session and then September at cars in the park?

4. RenaultVirgin

Car:
    Ph2 1.2 - Black Turd
    Hahaha it was hardly anything to do with me anyway lets be honest its all down to @Turbo steve. Anyway we should do RR for August and then CITP at Lotherton Hall for Sept sounds good

5. Christ Almighty

Christ Almighty ClioSport Club Member

Car:
    FOR SALE CLIO 275HP
    I didn't mean to :worried: I just thought it was something else to think about to try and get the numbers up.

Sorry Virgin :worried:

OssPoop and RenaultVirgin like this.
  6. Matthew

Matthew ClioSport Club Member

Car:
    VW Tiguan (4WD)
    Never has a guy's first meet attempt been dragged from pillar to post as much. Poor b*****d.

OP just pick a day a time a place and a route and away you go. You might get one or two people show and you've done your job!

RenaultVirgin likes this.
  7. RenaultVirgin

Car:
    Ph2 1.2 - Black Turd
    Dont say sorry haha its a great suggestion. We'll do this next month. Is there anyone from RS Tuning on here? Or shall I phone them up? (I'll do this after the 1st meet)

Ive done this now with a little bit of help. Hoping to do a meet every month but from what Ive read the Yorkshire members are a hard bunch to work with lol Gotta force em to get out:tonguewink:

8. leeds2592

leeds2592 ClioSport Club Member

Car:
    Bean 182
    Think the RR day is a good idea for a meet, been wanting to see how mine is actually performing for a while. Probably a bit too short notice for the next meet but is defo be up for it August time.

I'd also be pretty happy for a meet every month/6 weeks or something :smile:. @RenaultVirgin you need to be a rep mate!

9. OssPoop

OssPoop ClioSport Club Member

Car:
    BG 182 at last!
    @RenaultVirgin just get the first meet done and dusted them you'll have an idea of how many are active and actually turn up when they say they will.
    @Christ Almighty i know you weren't intending to derail things, I was (partially) joking

10. RenaultVirgin

Car:
    Ph2 1.2 - Black Turd
    Yeah we'll do RR next month. Going to try and sort out some regular meets, not sure how well that will go but well have to see. And also, cheers! Haha dont think thatll happen tho XD

11. Matthew

Matthew ClioSport Club Member

Car:
    VW Tiguan (4WD)
    @RenaultVirgin I used to be the Yorkshire Rep up until earlier this year - when I packed it in. I'd had enough. The worst thing about this lot, is they say they will show, then they dont. Its hard though, as when you get older things crop up (Im guilty of this). Trick is to pick a day, a time and a location/route. Then stick to it. If people cant make it, chanses are they werent going to show up anyway. Keep plugging away and you'll be alright.

RenaultVirgin likes this.
  12. leeds_182

leeds_182 North Yorkshire & Humber ClioSport Area Rep

Car:
    106 Rallye/RB182
    He can have mine.