ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just bought a 182 for sprinting and hillclimbing

Tonyclio

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
Hi,

Just bought a 182 Sport for hillclimbing and sprinting which I did several years ago in a Caterham and 205GTI. Looking at running in the 1B class ( 1,400cc - 2,000cc) which allows modifications, but still has to be road legal.
Great to see so many people using Clio's in competition as I will be after lots of help and advice as I get to know the car better.
Intend to strip it down over winter and clean it all up and lighten as much as possible within the regs however the air con has been removed, but I need to put back seats in which I just got off ebay for £10!
Car already has bilsteins and polybushed plus a few other mods but on the downside needs to new brake pipes, almost all lines and all the joints look totally rusted up so a bit of a job ahead but as I'm semi retired, I do have some time to set to work on this.

Last edited:

Tonyclio

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
Here you go!!... and the rusty brake pipes!
DSC01164.JPG
DSC01166.JPG
DSC01165.JPG