ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just got a ps4, what games should i get? f1? zombies?

Just got a ps4 (so i can play the new remastered crash bandicoot game!) is there any current good racing games? f1? project cars? a game that has uk tracks would be great? and i used to love playing call of duty zombies on my ps3 is there a ps4 version ? black ops 2?

boultonn

ClioSport Club Member
  Macan S
Black ops 3 has some great zombies maps (albeit with some DLC)
Also get Last of Us, quality game

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Last of us. Cheap on the store at the moment. One of the best games made for the PS3/4 imo.

Uncharted games are good too.

Dirt 4 for a driving game.

Decent shooter? Battlefield 4 or 1.

Euan94

ClioSport Club Member
  Volvo C30
Another recommendation for The Last of Us & Dirt 4. I'd possibly wait for Project Cars 2 but I'm not certain when it's out.

Good choice with the Crash Bandicoot games, they've done a great job and they are just as fun to play

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Last of us!!! Still need to finish it but such a good game

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
I borrowed a PS3 specifically to play Last of us - fantastic game.

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
Dirt 4 for your racing needs and Titanfall 2 for your shooter needs. Both really really good games. The Uncharted saga is definitely worth a pop as is The Last of Us.

Doom for some great blaster action, new Crash N.Sanity for retro thrills with shiny new graphics. Wipeout is supposed to be good but not played it yet.

Last of Us was incredible on PS3, gonna get it on PS4 as well. PCARs and DIRT Rally/DIRT 4 all worth getting as well if you like racing games. :)