ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

just tinted my windows

i bought two roles (30 quid n total) and started with the back sides. I mucked it up twice and then got them PERFECT, i cudnt believe it. It is posible to do it perfect. Then i bought anuva role for the back, which is imposible! even in two pieces! i will ahve to get that done

if u were finkin bout doin ureself, i can say do it on the sides, cos if u take ure time and use LOADS of water, it works very well, but the back makes u want to destroy stuff. ill get a pic tomoz

cheers

Skoda Fabia vRS

ROTFLMAO @ doin the back window

you sound like my mate, he gets really mad if he cant do somethin....

its alot easier if you take the sides out cos the water stays on the window and doesnt dribble off and you can trim it with a stanley blade neater just make sure you get the window really clean or you get aload of crap under the film an makes it look proper sh*te

the back window is solid to do its got to be the same as puttin a peice of paper into a bowl an tryin not to crease it

yeah thats why it costs that bit extra to get clios done properly. when i took my car back up so they could sort a rattle..i was chatting to the bloke and he said everytime he sees a clio roll in he has a big sigh hehe.

but they do a top job

Ive yet to see anyone do their windows themselves and it not look sh*t, so ill be interested to see yours gilly:)

looks ok, but its not very good light

gilly do you know your clio is infact a monster truck? hehe get it lowered darling:)

Dunno if this will help but i watched the guy do mine.

He did it in two pieces. The first peace took up about 85% of the back window starting from the bottom. The second bit filled in the the remainig 15% starting where the window starts to curve dramatically. He used the lines that heat the window up to disguise the joint(totally unnoticable too it is