ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just washed my key plip

Well I just emptied the washing machine to find I had washed my plip. It still works but to be safe Ive taken it appart and Im going to leave it in the airing cupboard tonight. They really seem to have done well with the rubber seal in the plip though... it only had a couple of drops of water in it.

Skoda Fabia vRS

Quote: Originally posted by Locky on 22 June 2004

They really seem to have done well with the rubber seal in the plip though... it only had a couple of drops of water in it.
shame the battery clip in em is sh*te, fixed loads of peoples at work with them thinkin the battery had ran out, when all that had happened is it was very loose in the clip

ST

I dropped mine from my 53 plate dynamique in the dogs water bowl months ago n it still works fine?

Clio

yep mine is as tuff as old boots too mines and 04 but the key always gets a bashing

chucked my key from the 10th floor of some flats to my mate who was on the car park AND HE DIDNT CATCH IT aaaagggggrrrrr the nobber LOL still works fine too.......