ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

**Kangoo 97-03 owners** - Help requested re scanner / fault code reader

Renault Kangoo 1.4
My partner and I are looking for responses from those who own, or have owned, a Kangoo Mark 1 (1997-2003).

A few weeks ago we ordered an iCarSoft i907 scanner to use with our 2002 Renault Kangoo (Mark 1). The eBay seller offered us an updated scanner instead, the RT V1.0 which he said would do the job and be better. Unfortunately, it doesn't do the job, and we've had a really frustrating exchange of messages with the manufacturer in which they're now saying it won't work with our car after all.

Can anyone here confirm whether the i907 model does definitely work with the Kangoo mark 1, please? If not, which model of scanner would you recommend, and why?

A particular scanner might be listed as working with a specific model of car, but unfortunately in our experience, the RT V1.0 is beyond useless.

We really need to be able to diagnose SRS / airbag and immobiliser issues as we have faults in both these areas. It would be really good if the scanner could tell us where in the system those faults lie, so we could get a professional to correct them if need be - we just need to know where the faults are.

Thanks very much,

Jo