ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Karcher k4 £75

GTD, Lupo
I'm not sure if anyone is interested but country wide are currently selling off the last of their stock of K4s for £75

IMG_7041.JPG

Unfortunately my local store didn't have any in stock, I rang around and was unable to find any.

In the end I rang my local Halfords and they said they were happy to price match. Which is pretty crazy considering they retail at £199.

Some people have been refused but a lot have managed to get them. Below is my Halfords receipt, one from Country Wide and that is all you should be all you need to get them.

IMG_7039.JPG

IMG_7042.JPG

IMG_7043.JPG

Austin-182

ClioSport Club Member
Halfords will not price match. Gorms you are very lucky you got them. I rang and they said every store has had a notification sent saying to NOT to price match.

I will post the notification as the guy at Halfords emailed a picture to me.

GTD, Lupo

Yeah I have heard they are doing this. They are trying to say the photo above is fake and the reciept is not genuine. Very lame if you ask me considering the deal is on at my local country wide.

Some Halfords are now refusing to even call country wide when people have been into the shops. It's amazing what a company will do to go back on what they say.

Still I think a lot of people have got the deal so far.

Looking....
Bought and paid for mine yesterday using the op receipt. They had none in stock so due to collect Wednesday.

Attachments

• IMG_7039.JPG
    IMG_7039.JPG
    83.7 KB · Views: 96
  GTD, Lupo
People are still getting the odd one here and there on facebook so hopefully you will still be good.

Mercedes AMG GLE 53
I wouldn't buy a karcher again. I've had 3. All failed at 12-24 months old. All pump failure. And 3 different types of failures.

Looking....
Picked mine up today no issues. Asked if they would still honour the price match and they will. The store has had no notification from head office so still available.

GTD, Lupo
I wouldn't buy a karcher again. I've had 3. All failed at 12-24 months old. All pump failure. And 3 different types of failures.

Most Karchers use plastic impellers, fortunately the K4s is metal so fingers crossed. Saying that i have had my old k3.740 for around 4 years now with no issues at all and i just left it out side.

Mercedes AMG GLE 53
Most Karchers use plastic impellers, fortunately the K4s is metal so fingers crossed. Saying that i have had my old k3.740 for around 4 years now with no issues at all and i just left it out side.
Probably just bad luck on my part then