ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Karting meet!! Midlands/Yorkshire crew! Look in!!

BMW M5 & E36
Me me me! I'll come. I haz lanky c*nt weight advantages ;)

1. Bongy
2. Gray
3. Boosh
4. Sym0n
5. Nick
6. daveski
7. Jonofan
8. Dave88
9.not normal dan
10. markblack172
11. Whiteley

DMS

A thirsty 172
Can't believe I didn't spot this sooner!

1. Bongy
2. Gray
3. Boosh
4. Sym0n
5. Nick
6. daveski
7. Jonofan
8. Dave88
9.not normal dan
10. markblack172
11. Whiteley
12. DMS

Hey guys, going to book this tomorrow. Not too sure about booking 2 x 2 sessions, was thinking il book a session for 12 people, even though 13 people ae interested im sure someone will drop out.

If we can get the numbers upto 20 or so then il book 2 sessions for 2 groups.

12 karts is the max for any one session BTW.

I'm still coming. What date again??

Gonna try for Sunday 21st Feb, about 12 o'clock ish.

If only 4 people turn up that'll be a nightmare, and it'l end up costing me a fortune!! So please folks if you cant make it just say and i'l find a replacment, no problem.

:cool:

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Bongy, word of advice.. Take deposits off of people. Il paypal you half if what it costs to secure a place.

Don't book anyone or anything until they paypals you a deposit and u have definate numbers

Bongy, word of advice.. Take deposits off of people. Il paypal you half if what it costs to secure a place.

Don't book anyone or anything until they paypals you a deposit and u have definate numbers

Good idea mate TBH, paypal gift of £10 to secure a place then £10 on the day.

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Post up your addy il blast it you across later.

Fir new members attending, dave won't tea leaf your deposit.

I certainly wont tea leaf anyone! I was willing to book it with my own cash, but then again why should I??

Anyone who's serious about coming surely wont mind leaving a deposit, let me know and il PM you my paypal details! Luke and Dave ta duck's, PM on its way.

340i
Hunny, you know I am good for it...

I'll drop the money to you when your in work if that's easier, the cold hard cash out of my tite sweaty hands? x

Im gonna have to pull out, have to be at East Mids airport for 1pm on the 21st. Sorry, thought it was later than that. Happy to pay back money if anyone is out of pocket but I don't think they are at the moment?

Im gonna have to pull out, have to be at East Mids airport for 1pm on the 21st. Sorry, thought it was later than that. Happy to pay back money if anyone is out of pocket but I don't think they are at the moment?

No mate not paid anything out yet, thank you for letting me know :cool:

Clio 1.4s
Am gona av 2 drop out lads I ant got the money I ant bin paid properly from my new job! Sorry