ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Karting meet!! Midlands/Yorkshire crew! Look in!!

172, BMW 120 Msport.
Just been here today, only had one 10 min session, not the best track iv been on but cetainly was fun.

34.14 secs was my fastest lap, Record is 31secs:eek:

S4 Avant
Is anything happening with this? Some of us have paid a deposit, and it'd be nice if everyone could commit

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Aye whats crack Dave...

Only Russ has asked if he can change the date of my car detail to the 21st, which is when this is... So kinda need to know :eek:

Bus w**ker
Spoke to Bongy yesterday. Said he was on his way to book it and would be booking for Sunday 21st. Guess he will confirm.

Bus w**ker
lol yes, but then I tried to kill myself sliding face first down an icey hill f**king awesome though once I got the hang of it and as a bonus there were no gay skiers there. Swear to god though he was all over the f**king road with the heaters on full pelt 100°C and doing 100mph+.

I rarely get nervous in a car but I was bricking it on Saturday lol, why he didn't drive that quickly going to Edinburgh last year is beyond me.

S4 Avant
Sounds like you had a lovely time. Quite annoyed I couldn't join you in xscape. I liked the sights there last time.

Bus w**ker
PMSL mate you want to come in for the late session on a Saturday night, it's like a filth stampede. Slopes dead after 10pm only 6 of on it and one of them was staff lol.

I'm there next Saturday from about 6 for an hour in case you want to don your one piece.

Relax folks... Its booked!! Sunday 21st, 12 o'clock..

Ive booked it for the 6 people who payed a deposit via paypal...others who want in need to sort a deposit if they want to join in, Sorry if thats a problem but due to the usual no-shows its the only way to go. Xx

340i
start at 12:00... I'll be there for 11:45 ;)

Just come off jct28 luke, Take your first exit, A38... Go 2 miles up the road, DONE!

Yep as above ^^^

Coming down the M1 Southbound its first exit off J28, Next set of lights turn left into Hutwaite, straight over the mini island 100 meters down the road turn RIGHT at the Maun motors sign. Done.

340i
ahaha...

Just spoke to Dave (Bongy) he is ringing the place to see if they are opening up / to try and arrange another date if possible.

Theyre still open which is good, ive just been out and the main roads are driveable. Dont wanna cancel cus then il lose my deposit, anyone not going just let me know and il find a replacement sharpish!