ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Knockhill 5th july OPL. (Privately booked)

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
For some reason, the passenger seat looks squint. Can't figure it out. Seems a good position when I'm sitting in it.

Cup In bits
Liam throttle potentiometer is your accelerator pedal and the other I'm not too sure, did the codes come back after deleted?

Looking good Gaz, I wouldn't take your door cards out until you have something to cover them, could properly f**k you up in a bash.

Also if your seats are bothering you then refit the standard spacers on the inside (exhaust tunnel) they some times stick on the standard seats when you take them out. OMP subframes are designed to be fitted with these. I run mine squint so I can get my winged seats further back.

Hopefully the weather is good, I have never had a dry day. You never know with Knockhill though.

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
When sitting in both seats, they feel straight. I'll have a nosey at the subframe today. Might just be a case of adjusting the sidemounts at the base plate.

Cup In bits
When sitting in both seats, they feel straight. I'll have a nosey at the subframe today. Might just be a case of adjusting the sidemounts at the base plate.

Just the little oval/circle shape things you must of removed will fix it.

Mines exactly the same and I don't notice it when sat in but some do, my heads not screwed on straight though so that's probably why

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
LOL!

There wasn't any oval things there pal. Seats have been changed on numerous occasions before my ownership, though.

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
I'll see how the passengers feel on Friday. If they feel it, I'll fix it for Sunday.

Last edited:

Gaz85

ClioSport Club Member
  330e, golf r, EP3 s4
We'll get you a metal splitter made and fitted and then maybe you might get payed for grass cutting, could sort out a 2/4/1 for my thing too :D

Anybody else plan on doing the reverse day on the 7th too?

Yup dave and I shall be up as well

renault clio 182
Join the club mate! Whats wrong with yours?

If my thing isnt fixed by friday ill still come down and watch!

Unsure yet some sort of heating issue mate sits fine on idle soon as you try drive it overheats fed up with it tbh :( yourself buddy?

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
Ah not good! Mines going into limp mode. A fault in the wiring somewhere.

If your 100% not doing it i can ask mike about a refund for you?

renault clio 182
Ah not good! Mines going into limp mode. A fault in the wiring somewhere.

If your 100% not doing it i can ask mike about a refund for you?

Bad times mate nothing worse than a car not behaving lol

I'm not tracking it or that buddy was just going up too watch must have me confused with someone else

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
Ahright sorry just when you said you'd have to pass i thought you were on track. Sorry.

Hopefully weather man Gary Maher is right with his forecast!

Well I'm up and running. No itbs for those who ain't seen my forsale thread! If your bothered why ask on Friday haha!

Few bits to sort tomorrow but I should be good, Thursday night off then up to destroy you guys on Friday!