ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Knockhill 5th july OPL. (Privately booked)

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
Oosh! Lets hope its dry! Ill see how the ad08s perfom and ill decide if ill get them again.

Think ill just go for normal tyres next!

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
Its from 6pm-8pm.

List of cars is basically clios, astra vxr, mx5, evos and more clios.

Dont think the skyline or civic turbo will be there anymore :(

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
​Spent 3hrs stripping the car and getting tyre/wheels sorted.

Still got the seats and harnesses to adjust, fit sunstrip and tighten the tow strap as I didn't have the correct size socket.

null-109.jpg

null-108.jpg

null-107.jpg

null-106.jpg

null-105.jpg

null-104.jpg

Getting there!

​=D

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
I washed the Highland dirt off mine, picked up the track wheels and then cracked open some beer. Tomorrow I'll check it still has brake pads and then I'm good to go.

Cup In bits
There's a few trailers about if you run out of talent or it breaks Gaz.

How many cups are planned to go?

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
No idea mate. I know there's 2 going on Sunday.

I'm trying to get a trailer and I'll tow it up with the X5 but I'm struggling.

Dan.G

ClioSport Club Member
  172 cup
Looks like I'll be popping in to have a quick watch, mates wanting a lift to Edinburgh in the afternoon so I'll come along and show my face!

Dan.G

ClioSport Club Member
  172 cup
Haha might be cheeky and try to get some passenger runs if the opportunity is there!

Cup In bits
Done my prep tonight as well. New gbox oil, spigot rings, fixed misfire (hopefully) pressures set, raised exhaust on saging bracket, sealed mid pipe, needs a bucket thrown over it, seats out (maybe) and thrown on the trailer tomorrow. YALDY

Cup In bits
Haha, it means I have to put it all back again as I hate driving a stripped car on the road..... Infact arsed with that its quick enough to match your stripped out thing Fraser, might take out the tool kit, oil and one of 2 floor carpets I have in there though.

Special bucket ye see ;)

Cup In bits
Was it not out of action that first day I met you when it was hemorrhaging oil quicker than you could put it in?