ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Krispy Kremes 17th July - 6:30pm

Time now confirmed as 6:30pm

We are going to park in the showcase car park behind nando's like the last meet as the KK car park is small. We can all wonder up for donuts as and when :)

Spoke with Mike last night and we decided we need a KK meet once it opens, was thinking Sunday afternoon/evening again.

Won't be a driving meet, just another easy sunday really.

We can discuss times, etc once we have a few names together.

Centre 27 Business Park
Bankwood Way, Birstall, Batley
WF17 9TB

It's open until 10pm on the sunday anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Krispy Kremes 17th July

Ill come along if Daveski fancies it and is willing to drive down ;) (hint hint) :rasp: .

I need to see what all the fuss is about with these Krispy Kreme places.

EDIT: Just seen that Clio197.net have a meet there aswell, on Sunday 10th at 3pm.

Krispy Kreme is awesome.

Have a BBQ arranged for the 17th (RenaultOnline meet that I mentioned to you yesterday) so depends what kind of turn out we get there and what time it ends but if its done for 6ish then yeah I'll take you for a drive in the 172 :rasp:

ipodsandguns

ClioSport Club Member
  GW X200 CUP

Christopher In the yorkshire section two posts commits you to a meet via contract agreement.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

Aye, I might pop along if I have enough spare monies from the GP this weekend.

I owe Alex H a doughnut anyway.

ipodsandguns

ClioSport Club Member
  GW X200 CUP

If your wife can pull off a 'drifted' sticker... and you couldnt pull this off, You aint got no swagger.

AAS'D RB 182

yeah also will come along, pretty sure am free that weekend

Ibiza SC

I may come along, will see nearer the time..
(I might be able to drag the Mrs along as she's been going on about KK opening for weeks)

www.renparts.co.uk

I might come along to this if I'm not doing a horse riding show or if it is later in the eve! If I can't Greg please will you bring me some KKs back :D