ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Krisy Kreme

Merc Coupe V6 AMG

o for sure, im out everynite!!! wot time u go? pm me if u dont wanna say on da forum.

lawrence

ClioSport Club Member
  is non-existent

yeah come along lou, need to chat to you anyway, ill bell you or something on sunday

GDI ???BHP Cliosport172

eye, me woz sayin,eye, yo zorst wooz like minging,eye, it was on da piss, eye,it sounded tight, eye, but should be more level, ya get me, easy eye!!
Lean back, lean back!!

[Edited by jph172 on 5/5/2005 2:15:31 PM]

Merc Coupe V6 AMG

ok m8 lol. yeh my cars goin back in the shop next week for a few tweeks. re-spray. vortex on the exhaust + re-level the exhaust. re-tint 2 windows. a new tyre and a new alloy. then back to the engine again.

[Edited by Caramel on 05 May 2005 at 5:41pm]

Merc Coupe V6 AMG

they are already tinted, jus some1 smashed 2 windows (tried to break in!!!) and it does look better with them in my opinion.

GDI ???BHP Cliosport172

Quote: Originally posted by Caramel on 05 May 2005
<FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #407db6">they are already tinted, jus some1 smashed 2 windows (tried to break in!!!) and it does look better with them in my opinion.

Yeah i kind of agree. Did look swell on my last car as long as you dont go over board on the fronts because thats serious nicking if you get stopped.
Makesd you look like a pimp with totally blacked out windows.

lawrence

ClioSport Club Member
  is non-existent

yeah tints did look good when we saw you, did they do much damage to the car?

Merc Coupe V6 AMG

yeh got a few dents, you can tell they were amateurs they used a screw driver. and they keyed the car down the side. so my car looks sh*t at the mo.

lawrence

ClioSport Club Member
  is non-existent

ah b****cks mate hope it gets sorted soon, check the thread in meetings and events bout kk this sunday

Merc Coupe V6 AMG

yeh should be good to chat clios, cos i dont get a chance at the other cruises and meets. i would post in there but i cant.