ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

La Vie En Bleu

Status
Not open for further replies.
  M2 Comp
There was a thread about this on the Clio Trophy forum, i'm planning to go as are a few others on there. Always wanted to go to Prescott Hill Climb!

Tim.

ClioSport Club Member
Last edited by a moderator:

Bendunn

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy #24 NimbusR27
Looks good,

Be nice to take the Trophy for a spin instead of the van!

I can't read all that... summary as to what it actually is? Is there hillclimbs going to be happening or is it just a show?

Tim.

ClioSport Club Member
I can't read all that... summary as to what it actually is? Is there hillclimbs going to be happening or is it just a show?
Plenty of cars competing on the hill climb, static car displays (3 Veyrons are confirmed plus a Senna F1 car), and also 'entertainment' whatever that means!
Bloody good effort there Tim!

I'm unlikely to have a T at this point :(

Also, I've had bugger all joy digging out those route plans for you. Lost in the house move I fear.
I didn't know you were moving it on, what's next in the pipeline?

Don't worry about the route stuff, I think we're all sorted. It'll be a learning experience!!

Trophy #387
I could probably get myself down to this. I'd probably be embarrassed to put my car up alongside some of the finer trophies around though.

Tim.

ClioSport Club Member
Because I love lists so much here are the Trophys (or is it Trophies) that will be in attendance:

1. Tim
2. Power Ranger
3. SharkyUK
4. Tommo.
5. Bendunn
6. FEDesignLtd
7. Saamm93
8. Mark

PaulyA610

ClioSport Club Member
  Venturi,GTT van,
I go every year, to this in my Venturi and will be there this year for sure the wife will prob take the trophy or poss the gt turbo.

Tim.

ClioSport Club Member
Prescott Hill Climb are hosting their annual homage to French cars - La Vie en Bleu - on the weekend of Saturday 24th & Sunday 25th May 2014.

Prescott isn't far from Cheltenham in Gloucestershire (GL52 9RD).

I've been in touch and they will happily offer Trophy owners a designated club parking area, and the opportunity to take part in a cavalcade up the hill.

Already confirmed for the weekend are three Bugatti Veyrons, Ayrton Senna's Lotus Renault F1 car, plus a host of other cars & entertainment.

I've just received some information regarding advance ticket sales:

Single day tickets - £15
Weekend tickets - £25

They're offering discounts for multiple tickets, as follows:

2x Single day tickets - £20
2x Weekend tickets - £35

So if there's a nice even number of people prepared to pay in advance and attend on Sunday 25th May it'll be just £10 each, which represents pretty good value for money!

I'll keep the list of Trophys here in case anyone wants to add or remove their name.

1. Tim.
2. PRanger
3. SharkyUK
4. Tommo.
5. Bendunn
6. FEDesignLtd
7. Saamm93
8. Mark

trophy #417
I really want to go to this but I'm struggling to get the time of work plus I've not been to a clio meet so I'll have to get desperate at work lol

Status
Not open for further replies.