ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lakeside Saturdays

Nimbus 197
Hey Guys/Gals... Wondering if anyone else was interested in the meet in dartford on wednesday x x xstick ur name down if u can make it x x x

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
does anyone plan to go to lakeside tonight??
weathers been good today and its not that cold, so could be worth a punt.

mk2 ph1 1.6 16v MTV
Prob not lol! Going to take it to the Southend meet tho! I'll be in the glanza as always!!

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
i dont think so,
ive heard something about a big meet down southend seafront.
please dont hold me to that though!

however if its shockingly poor, we will head up lakeside way

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
haha it was alright,
the standard traffic and wheelspins,

im at home now, going to get into bed

SG9 Forester STi
I'll be there but in a 197 cup with carbon bonnet as mines off the road :(

Will keep an eye out for you lot :)

Clio Sport 172 ITB
why dont you all arange a place to meet before hand? can all stick together then and have a giggle :D i may come in my ITB 172.. black with orange wheels :) shall see tho :)

Mini Cooper S
I may be there...

Last week was pretty crappy, all the roads were greasy. No fun on the roundabouts :(

And looooooooots of police about.

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
ooh i nearly missed this!!
ill defs be getting mine out to show off the new mods tonight if people are meeting up!!

though i will be doing NO spirited driving!!

see ya there peepyhoes!

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
The tesco in lakeside retail park, meets meant to be half 10 bt ill be there earlier,
And I'm not meeting there, I don't know where it is, and its probs out the way!

Renault Clio GT 1.6
didnt go in mine in the end, was in my mates green celebration. sor you gary on the strip i think haha, think you raced my mate in a black zetec s sooped up? done him over :) was watching the strip for a hour at the top of a multistory car park and sor atleast 2 clios down the strip. who was in the blue with orange wheels? will bring mine down next week if i've got my puncture sorted :)

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
i was there most of the night, went up and down the strip a few times,
but then my car decieded to spit one of the rear pads out so i decieded to go home lol

mk2 ph1 1.6 16v MTV
I didn't go in the end went shopping!! Then to a jap meet! Ahh your poor car Alex! Pics of the new mods you've got!

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
pics of new mods should be up soon!!
my mate took some lovely ones last night that i need to get off him!!

its not so bad lol, those pads needed doing sooner or later!!

struggler will see ya there im in the iceburg 172 02 reg

Did you have a run in with a white mk1?
Kele, did you lend a wheel brace to someone once in tesco car park? back when i was using my silver 172 the wheel came loos and i borrowed one from someone with a car that looks just like the one in your avater.

Last edited:
  SG9 Forester STi
You planning on getting something different soon then midge?

I still think your car is cool lol. Btw if your confused I was the passenger in the 197 cup. :)

I'll keep the white clio till death, to much time spent onit, its a perfect track car, just getting bored of irioning out problems, saying that when i returned on saturday there was nothing to be fixed!
I always have other cars (4 atm) but as said, ill keep the white one, love going evo trackday slaying init ;)

SG9 Forester STi
Lol, evo slaying - awesome!

Well i thinks it's good you're keeping it. It's a cracking little car!

Milltek'd clio 182
hello people, so whats going on when are you meeting up down lakeside next, i be up for it, im popping along to watch the rolling road day on the 5th march aswell