ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lancer Evolution Appreciation Thread

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
http://www.pistonheads.com/classifi...r-rs--immaculate-condition--low-miles/6847631

Loving that. Although I spy with my little eye a bit of rust under the spoiler lol

mitsubishi-evo-vii--ix-S2771857-1.jpg

Been for sale for a few months now. Was also up for sale June ish last year and didn't sell, something doesn't stack up with this one.

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Leave the flaps in Asmara it prevents stone chip damage on the rear doors and arch trim.

Evo 5 RS
IMG_5582.JPG
Looking good mate. As above leave the flaps in if you want to avoid chips.

Got mine out today to take back to the bodyshop (bonnet being painted / blended)

Roads are still wet but the sun is out and some of the B roads around where I keep the car are great fun.
Smiles all round

adamlstr

ClioSport Club Member
I think they suit the mudflaps to be honest. Your's is nice though, you need to straighten the mitsi badge out :smile:

Everywhere I post, someone says the badge is wonky! 😂

I've got new front and rear badges coming, and I don't have little pigmi hands to get in behind and straighten the old one, because I cba!

Leave the flaps in Asmara it prevents stone chip damage on the rear doors and arch trim.

I'm going to see what I can do with some 3M clear wrap.

Evo 5 RS
I'm never touching clear wrap again. It's great whilst on, but if you need to take it off, and the paint isn't original...prepare for pain.

Michaelfoz

ClioSport Club Member
  Clios
Why did you sell bud?

Very very silly thing to do. [emoji23]

managed to get myself a careless driving charge in it for "harsh acceleration" absolute bullshit i know but afterwards i couldn't insure it. managed to make a pretty penny on it after doing the underneath.

miss it dearly

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Something boring, then a year from now I'll get in trouble for buying something not boring - and the cycle continues. Honestly no idea

Genuinely said fck off under my breath when I read that :tongueout: x

:tonguewink:😂

adamlstr

ClioSport Club Member
Plus waiting for this day... (500bhp later)
boltonscolonD.jpg

When I first got the VI, I thought - it's going to take ages to get used to this much power, (not taming it, just it feeling new and exciting) then I jumped in it on Sunday and I felt a little underwhelmed. I was thinking, how has it lost that feeling already...

Turns out the boost controller was set to 1.0 Bar and not 1.6 or whatever it's running in top mode. 😂

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
When I first got the VI, I thought - it's going to take ages to get used to this much power, (not taming it, just it feeling new and exciting) then I jumped in it on Sunday and I felt a little underwhelmed. I was thinking, how has it lost that feeling already...

Turns out the boost controller was set to 1.0 Bar and not 1.6 or whatever it's running in top mode. 😂

You still on standard rods?