ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Last minute meet. Tonight 20th march. Bath

Megane 225 F1
Meet in the bath underground car park as usual. Between meet there around 7 -8 until when ever you want to leave. Its free to exit after 9 i think.

1: Will
2: Luke.
3: VeinAst

Hopefully see you there :D

NO EXHAUST REVING PLEASE- the secuirty guards didnt like that last time and we dont wanna get kicked out of this awsome location.

Last edited:

MK3

Dynamiqueee
My car sounds like a tank, but i promise not to rev more than i have too lol.

Might pop along for a bit, do you have a postcode for this carpark?

NO EXHAUST REVING PLEASE- the secuirty guards didnt like that last time and we dont wanna get kicked out of this awsome location.

Megane 225 F1
Ok from bristol. come through kaynsham etc then onto the lower bristol road. Then when you get to bath near head in and follow the 1 way system. When you see mcdonalds on your left, there are some traffic lights. The car park is driectly left after the trafic lights, make sure your in the left hand lane.

southgate.jpg

Im such an artist lol

Megane 225 F1
Yh i txt him but no reply. Yh il drive up with you in the beemer. Meet at co-op arounf half 6 ish?

Bux

Golf GTD
I wish i had come to this now, i had one of the worst nights ive had in a long time last night...

Caterham 270R
Shame really more pics next time !!

There is a sprint at combe next saturday free to get in , usually crap because its a sprint but some nice cars out on track