ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Le Mans 2015

Swift Sport
I've heard the weather hasn't been too kind at Le Mans lately? Hopefully by the time I get there I'll be too drunk to notice.

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
What actually is Le Mans? Obviously a race for pro drivers and supercars.. but where do you/the public come into it?

Paul172sport

ClioSport Club Member
  Sunflower Ph1
Yup can't believe it was a year ago we were out there. Damn wish we were again. Maybe next year....

Advikaz

ClioSport Club Member
Got heat stroke coming down Thursday. Sitting in the motor home feeling sorry for myself. Hoping I'll feel better tomorrow.

The storm last night was ridiculous! Rain was bouncing off the floor. Tents destroyed etc. Never seen rain like it !

Advikaz

ClioSport Club Member
lets hear about it lol. Got any pics ?
Got loads on my camera mate. But honestly I've just woken up lol.
They were tearing around the campsite most nights and early hours of the morning with pit bikes with mega phones on them shouting and screaming with sirens going off. Literally all night.

Got my own back though started our bikes up next to their tents on Sunday morning at around 10k rpm both with baffles out haha haha. Sh*t them right up.

LiquidRich

ClioSport Club Member
  LY R27
I party to hard in Le Mans
D127F209-8064-43DA-A9CE-B29135981E20_zpsbwh1w9uj.jpg
URL]

Last edited:
  Swift Sport
Didn't take my camera but got a few iPhone pics...

My mates bought the biggest tent I'd seen in a long time, especially for only 4 of them lol.
18825157896_c638cde1c3_z.jpg

Mad Friday, shortly before things got wild!
18665204129_71b3a9c08d_z.jpg

Start/finish straight 30mins before the race!
18228765384_2679590a13_z.jpg

Panoramic selfies are difficult, hence the concentration face! First corner!
18846275582_aaab3917f6_z.jpg

Panda.

ClioSport Club Member
  850 T5
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg
A few of mine off my phone.. Another brilliant year, thursday nights rain was mental! Ford back next year so deposit being paid ASAP

Panda.

ClioSport Club Member
  850 T5
I enjoyed the satellite tv this year but what an absolute t**t to tune in

We took one this year and never got it tuned in, except to some german shopping channel lol! Definitely going to get it sorted for next year mind