ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Leeds_182 LOLvo barge

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Hero spec achieved.
Jim how much of this could you be arsed with without having Craig on hand? Genuine question. I'd love to do summit like this in the future but i could see it being a pain in the arse doing all on the drive/knowing f**k all about anything to do with boost/volvos/much

I wouldn't have got anywhere near how it is now without having @craigyt on hand. He just cracks on and if he doesn't know something he has a go and it tends to work out!

I can do the very basics with cars but that's it so if I'd of tried to do this myself I'd of just about managed to fit the manual boost controller!

I'm better at signing the cheques than getting my hands dirty.

bashracing

ClioSport Club Member
got to add this, lol
Just to add, His hair gets me everytime:monkey:
C2Uz0yFWQAAlbQH.jpg-large.jpeg

Last edited:

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Little moment today. Coming out of mcds after buying a coffee and a guy in a supra waves at me and gives me respect for the Volvo.

Feeling like a boss I decided to give it some beans for him when I left and try get my drift on.

I got a little excited, put on two much gas and ended up facing the wrong way in the middle of the road facing the wrong directing.

Supra guy pisses himself.

Moral of the story - pride comes before a fall.

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
epic, so much want and tbh very nicely priced for the spec and effort put in!
may take up the Australia delivery as well ;)

Daz...

ClioSport Club Member
  Inferno 182 Cup
Nice bit of rust on the front arch of the nova. Dread to think what the backs are like.