ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lego men crash landed in.....

Fiesta ST-3
Lads I need some advice lol.

Basically I'm at a bit of a cross roads. We all know the stranger from the garden got hit by a laser, well I was planning to kill him off. BUT. I post this story on talk photography and one of the members 6 year old boy is addicted to the story and I quote 'Ruben hopes the stranger from the garden is ok.....'

What the fapp do I do? Kill him off in the story line or keep him alive......

Bumder With A Buffer
Kill the bugger off. Let the kid have nightmares. He'll get over it like not knowing the easter bunny etc isn't real.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Freeze him and bring him back later on with a robotic arm.

Great little series you've started too :cool:

Fiesta ST-3
Well this is very long over due. A little update into the lives of the lego men now no longer in the garden but in my house :O

A brief summary of the story so far.

Lego men crash landed in their ship in my garden. They met a friendly stranger who guided them to his house to stay the night. The next morning they set off to the big house to find a way of getting home. Things didn't go to plan and they were attacked by another gang of Lego men resulting in a huge fire fight.

The friendly stranger was critical after taking a laser to the arm. That night he was in a bad state only to wake up and find him missing :O

So the lego men waited for a few days but he never returned, kid napped? The lego men couldn't afford to wait around too much long so they made their way through the house until they ended up in a large room, what felt like 100 miles from where they were ambushed.

Here they decided they would take stock and asses their situation and plan a route forward. But whilst they were here they had fallen on a gold mine.

They first set about exploring the room to see what resources were available. They made rather a lot of mess in the process :O

5958756818_43e672689a_z.jpg

Lego Adventure by scott.thomas21, on Flickr

They also set out on a patrol to find some permanent residence.

5958199535_ec9876e6cc_z.jpg

They came across a large cupboard full of nice house like material

5958768734_0b57fff0be_z.jpg

They soon got to work and had them selves a nice little home, with one Lego man on guard at all times

5958204739_9c74360c6e_z.jpg

Whilst they were here they also needed food, water and a place to stay clean. So they often went for a wash at the local waterfall :D

5958212089_e8acdf5870_z.jpg

They also found a wealth of food :O

5958215707_0e3071123e_z.jpg

Now the Lego men have a little base in the house they can settle down, plan a route forward and the story can move on. To be continued.....

DB.

BMW 440i
Keep it up man, too good!

I want to see the boys planning a route with a map! lol

Water pic is awesome!

AUDI A5 s-sline
hahahaha, this is epic, made me laugh all the way through, lego guy on the tap handle is awesome! :D