ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Leicester meet.

997.1, Caddy, e208
Chip-mk1 You said the RB is running an RS192, which centre section has it got? I'd prefer quiet over the K-Tec ultra on there atm - I wanted to ask you about the RS2 too, but I'm sure you've posted about it on the forum, so I'll search, not sure if I should spend it out on a 110k miler though :/

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
We've got the silenced centre section. I think it sounds pretty decent.

Some 110k engines are better than others. Out last one and this one were both on 120k and the last one was far better than this one for example.

182 Cup
Would probably be up for one depending on timing. Will be missing the Newark meet this month due to a wedding.

Clio 172/Lotus Elise
I'm happy to drive can meet up n I'll follow you over?
Would there be any objections if I came in the Elise (weather permitting)?

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
The Newark Meet is 6pm next Sunday (31st)

I will not be there personally because I will either be:
Crying at the side of the road near the nurburgring wondering how to get my broken or crashed car home
Sitting in pistenklaus laughing and joking over a gorgeous steak and many beers chatting about how awesome the laps were that day.

But plenty of other people will be there im sure :)

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Eh?
from leicster?

i live 2 miles from the Newark meet and normally pop to leiscster for the cinema. I can't use even half a tank of fuel going there and back even if I take my 300bhp Clio turbo and drive like I've stolen it!

BG182 FF
Okay then.. What about bradgate park? One of the smaller carparks dotted around the place? Some good roads around there too