ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

LINCOLN meet - 22nd May

clio 182
blyton? or is that too far for people? would b an alright drive up. thats the only ice cream place i know that way on

clio 182
was good to put names to faces today, shame i couldnt make it to clumber park...would of been pushing it for work on time. keep me in the loop for the next meet!

was good to put names to faces today, shame i couldnt make it to clumber park...would of been pushing it for work on time. keep me in the loop for the next meet!

It's alright Phil, we got kicked out, we didn't want to pay LOL.

Agreed though, was nice to meet a few new people, and the look on Marks face when I told him how much power mine had :cool:

R27
It's alright Phil, we got kicked out, we didn't want to pay LOL.

Agreed though, was nice to meet a few new people, and the look on Marks face when I told him how much power mine had :cool:

LOL it was a complete shock when you told me. I swear it was moving like it has an RS engine in it :eek: