ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lincoln Meet - March 2010

R27
As stated in the newbies threads there is interest in a Lincoln meet due to the amount of new local members joining recently :cool:

From what I've read, a provisional date for one of the first weeks in March seems to suit most people.

Would be good to arrange to do something other than stand around in a car park due to weather conditions at the minute. Bowling and a meal has been suggested. Obviously with a drive/pictures etc.

Just wondering what would suit most people...

Dates - Saturday 6th March, Sunday 7th March, Saturday 13th March, Sunday 14th March.

Places - Bowling, Food, Meeting place, pictures etc.

Just wanting suggestions if your interested and what suits you so we can get something confirmed.

It would be nice to meet new members as well as seeing existing ones again.

Mark :)

Bus w**ker
Can we go to Frankie & Benny's?

Depending on the date, my car, money and well numerous other things I might come.

BG182FF
I can do the 6th or 7th of March but can't do the next weekend as i'm away on holiday but I'm up for doing anything. Keep me posted! :cool:

RB 197
Won't be doing the first weekend as at the RB meet the weekend beforehand. Later in March would be better.

Bowling is gash, Pride meet and Nando's for lunch, take over ze Lucy Tower aiii :D

Clio 182
Yeah could make one of the later weekends in March perhaps. I have my dissertation hand in in the 3rd week! :dapprove: But sounds good... :D

Definatly count me in for this

Mel - no no no no no NOOOOOO
Not lucy tower - I'll probably be on my coilovers by then - I aint smashing my carbon front splitter off on that stupid exit ramp!

RB 197
Second week or last week for me :)

Sorry Phil, only joking , i wouldnt be so mean on persisting people to park in there, looking forward to seeing the Cup though dude!

BG182FF
First weekend would be best for me as I'm definitely off work, second I'm on holiday and 3rd and 4th I might be working unless I can swap my shifts. Just let me know with time to spare so I can make arrangements if need be. Skegness does sound a 'bracing' idea!

S4 Avant
I'm up for it.

But if we so much as see a frankie and bennies, I'm going to rant for the rest of the day.

BG182FF
I got to agree Melissa, how about April 17th then? Gives everyone plenty of time to sort out and hear about it plus it'll be warmer for skegness (hopefully) and it's not actually that far away!

BG182FF
Good stuff, right near my birthday too, woop! What does everyone think then? Sorry Mark, not taking it away from you!

BG182FF
Haha, speaking of which there is one in skeggy! But it has to be fish and chips when you're at skeg, nothing else compares!

Kat

Clio 2006 Dynamique
A day out sounds great the me, the 17th sounds like the best to me as it will give more people time to hear about it so more will come! Definitely up for bowling and a meal but will be happy with a day out anywhere!

Keep me posted!

Bus w**ker
LOL f**king April? Jesus H Titty f**king Christ, as if it needs to be arranged that far in advance lol. Pick meeting point, pick date, pick time. Done.

As long as we don't go to frankie and bennies, it's all good
I vote Frankie and Bennys.

BG182FF
APRIL!! omg thats ages away lol. there is a frankie and bennys here but just the little one. hope u all bring some pennies as fish and chips aint cheap here haha.

April 17th is fine with me - but I'm fairly sure we could get a meet together for end of this month

Just turn up at elite fish and chips - say hi to each other - eat some food - random drive out cherry willingham way if people want

Bosh

BG182FF
Well if something does happen in march too then I'll do my best to make it there aswell as long as it's not the second weekend or last on of feb. Still keep the April one going though, more the merrier :approve: