ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lincoln Meet - March 2010

182 FF
LMFAO - elite fish and chips car park for lunch then!! WIN!

PHWOARRRRR! Yeh i'm down with that, either second or third weekend of the month is good for me.

Not been to a meet yet, bucket load of RS's and R's in a tiny place. Hope someone has a decent camera.

Should have my tow eye by then too if all is good with Si off here

Nath

PHWOARRRRR! Yeh i'm down with that, either second or third weekend of the month is good for me.

Not been to a meet yet, bucket load of RS's and R's in a tiny place. Hope someone has a decent camera.

Should have my tow eye by then too if all is good with Si off here

Nath

Ive got a good dslr and some nice glass - I'll bring the tripod and take some photos :D

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
I'm up for a meet whenever and where ever so longs as i'm reminded :D

BMW M5 & E36
17th April! How far in advance, corrrrrrr. I'll make time in my schedule for whenever, date might affect which car i'm in though.

BG182FF
I know where it is, I'm in, gonna struggle to find a date where everyone can do hence the april one. Was thinking elite was in skeg, lol

Yeah april one is spot on for a skegvegas run - was just thinking one a bit sooner in Lincoln would be cool too

Seems to be a lot of RS owners around - be nice to meet some locals

BG182FF
It would be nice indeed. As I've said I definitely can't do the second weekend, how about next weekend if you want one soon? 21st february?

182 FF
21st i'll say yeh i'm up for it but i might be helpin a mate out doin his house so i'm in unless i get the nod from him

non sport
im in for both/all/or whenever is decided, could someone let us know for def when its all sorted out please?

Listerine & Poledo
Lincoln meet, could go to the indoor karting?
we used to pay £40 for qualifying and 2 races

A 'trip' to skegness isn't great, the backroads from, say, Boston to Louth, via Horncastle are far better, have no cameras and less chance of seeing ECILOP coming round the corner or sitting in a layby

Kat

Clio 2006 Dynamique
I like the idea of karting! That sound good to me and I agree about the roads too they are much better!

Are we still going on the 17th of April, there are so many dates now I dont know when we are going

BG182FF
All I know so far is that we are having a meet on 17th April, doing what though still needs to be sorted properly

ITB BG 182
I know it sounds a little mad but how about combining two areas in to one meet.
IF you lot want to stick to the 17 or 18th of April i will ask my area's lot if they want to go a week earlier.
Unless you lot one to go a week later and join in with the east mids (nottingham, derby, leicester, mansfield) lot. Could be a hell of a lot of cars.

ITB BG 182
I have about 15 cars so far for the skeggy run on the 25th. Just trying to find out if people are coming from areas like grantham, boston or horncastle way as i might set up 3 different meeting points and split the orignal group up to meet others on the way in to skeggy or all just to meet in skeggy.