ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lincoln Meet

Bus w**ker
Right I'm leaving at 12 and my car is staying dirty. If anything changes before then someone (Gray) let me know.

<3

Megane R26
Same... car will be filthy by the time i get to lincoln. Maybe some lift-off over steer is in order for later.

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
home! good meet apart from some of us spending a lifetime stuck in frankie and bennys, w*****s! :)

Bus w**ker
Kieran and me had an interesting drive home...that included some Del Sol Vtec action PMSL. ;)

Nice to meet those of you I saw either side of the Frankie and Bennys intermission...

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
it was the fun route! apart from them pissing speed bumps! jons fault....

340i
Kieran and me had an interesting drive home...that included some Del Sol Vtec action PMSL. ;)

Nice to meet those of you I saw either side of the Frankie and Bennys intermission...

LOL....

What an absoooooooolute tool!! His v-tec just wasn't good enough, I left him 5 times and he still tried racing me at every roundabout! :eek:

Bus w**ker
LOL....

What an absoooooooolute tool!! His v-tec just wasn't good enough, I left him 5 times and he still tried racing me at every roundabout! :eek:
I had to let off each time or I'd have been sat in his boot...and the sharp braking from errrm some speed proved to me that ABS, DS2500 and HCs are a great combination lol.