ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lincoln Pre-CSS Mini Meetup : 16th June

Hey guys/gals

There's a few lincolnshire people who can't make Cliosport Saturday so we're having a little mini-meetup at the Pride of Lincoln this Sunday

5pm - food, drinks and a bit of banter in the car park.
Maybe go for a quick drive out.. whatever people want to do really

I'll be there in the cup so if any of the local lot want to have a play with the new pure-motorsport shifter setup feel free :)

Look forward to seeing a few of you there!

PS. Don't forget if you're going to CSS from the Lincs region to add your name to the convoy thread! (http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?701126-CSS-Lincolnshire-convoy&highlight=lincolnshire)

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
I'll be at this one to... I've got a pass out from the wife!

Mick

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
The man-wife Chip? He said he's calling shotgun so yep we'z up for a border raid.

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
sounds like enough of us to bother with a list

1. Cup_phil
2. Chip
3. Lesley
4. Batesy
5. Mick
6. Dave
7. Bright (if mrs allows)

Any more takers? :)

clio V6, V6 UFO
I'd like to give my vee a run out if you dont mind a yorkshire and humber member joining in, weather looks good as well,

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Lesley will be along about 6pm now, as she has to work first till 5pm in loughborough now, only just found out.

I'll still head up for 5pm though, just I wont order my food till she gets there.

Nissan 350z
Everyones welcome - it should be a good little meet looking at the weather and the attendence list :)

Might use it as an excuse to go for a drive as well mate if the GF approves. I wont be going to CSS either. I've got family in Lincoln so i know the location; am i right in thinking i would turn Right on the newly built roundabout by the pub to get to it rather than going up to the top near the forest and turning right there?

Edition 30
Might use it as an excuse to go for a drive as well mate if the GF approves. I wont be going to CSS either. I've got family in Lincoln so i know the location; am i right in thinking i would turn Right on the newly built roundabout by the pub to get to it rather than going up to the top near the forest and turning right there?

Yeah, the roundabout has replaced the old turning.