ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lincolnshire Meet

R14 CUP
Guys,

Its getting to the middle of summer (apparently), and it's time we had a meet.

I'm not setting a location yet - date wise we should be looking at the end of the month/beginning of next.

Where would people like to meet? People fancy something like Go-karting?

Let me know what you want & we'll sort it out, i want this to work :)

Jamie

C3 Picasso Beast
If any of you wouldn't mind driving to Newmarket we are trying to arrange karting there in the EA forum :)

MK3, RX450H.
There's a karting place near the east midlands designer outlet..
Called something like kurburgring lol.
Think its £20 for 20mins or £30 for 30mins.

C3 Picasso Beast
We're planing on doing a 30 lap spring race with 4 qualifying laps and trophies for £38...

Place is at CB8 7QJ for anyone interested :)

Blud.

Woah woah woah... Hold the phone... Since when did you get a promotion Gray? Im jealous of your light blueness. :p

(Sort out all the meets to be in our area, thanking you please. I suggest MFN, J27, Nevvo and McDonalds.)

SEAT Ibiza SC FR
I may or may not be up for a Lincolnshire meet.

Been a while since I've been to a meet, I used to live near Scunny so I went on the odd Yorkshire and Humber meet. Would be good to meet some East Midlands folks.

The Alfa Romeo owners club used to meet at the Green Man pub in Norton Disney. It's really good there.

The pride of lincoln meet was s**te

Me and ash turned up and after 35minutes got bored and left - even the organiser didn't turn up. A PM the day before might have helped ;)

But FFS get a PROPER lincolnshire meet up - there's at least 4 or 5 clio's I see daily. Not driving to notts just to go go-karting when elk is on the side of the A46 near newark and only 10mins from Lincoln!

PFI is a good call - sunday grand prix is awesome

SEAT Ibiza SC FR
The pride of lincoln meet was s**te

Me and ash turned up and after 35minutes got bored and left - even the organiser didn't turn up. A PM the day before might have helped ;)

But FFS get a PROPER lincolnshire meet up - there's at least 4 or 5 clio's I see daily. Not driving to notts just to go go-karting when elk is on the side of the A46 near newark and only 10mins from Lincoln!

PFI is a good call - sunday grand prix is awesome

I reckon I've seen you about 5 or 6 times alone mate. There's loads of 1*2's in Lincolnshire right now. It's shame more aren't on here I guess.

R14 CUP
I think the one near Pelham Bridge (Jacksons) would be ideal.

Kurburgring is way too far IMO, there is enough sports' in lincoln now to have a meet here.

The meet we had at Pride last year was fantastic - we need to replicate that!

How about the weekend of the 3rd/4th September at PFI/Lincoln Indoor. Which would people prefer?

I will be attending this meet btw Phil.

172cup
I think the one near Pelham Bridge (Jacksons) would be ideal.

Kurburgring is way too far IMO, there is enough sports' in lincoln now to have a meet here.

The meet we had at Pride last year was fantastic - we need to replicate that!

How about the weekend of the 3rd/4th September at PFI/Lincoln Indoor. Which would people prefer?

I will be attending this meet btw Phil.

Would defo be up for a it but 4th of september is Trax so im guessing not many people will show up.

R14 CUP
Ahh bugger - forgot about trax, how about the following week, or the weekend prior to that (Bank Holiday)?

MK3, RX450H.
Bank-hol's a no for me as well. Bankholidays are only created for everyone to go get bladdered. :)

10th & 11th is good with me - but the clio will be mid-way through having the cage welded in and the interior resprayed

I'll pop over in the 306 to say hi though :)