ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Liquid Yellow Clio 200 EDC

Ricardos

ClioSport Club Member
  LY 200 EDC
Traded my 2014 Clio 4 Media Nav S in for this 200EDC. A 566 mile round trip to Plymouth from Essex yesterday, well worth it.
DSC_1743~2.JPG
DSC_1747~2.JPG
DSC_1748~2.JPG
DSC_1746~2.JPG

Ricardos

ClioSport Club Member
  LY 200 EDC
A map is on the cards, will be driving the ED demo car this Saturday. 230hp and around 250-260ft/lbs

Starlet_gt

ClioSport Club Member
  VW T5.1
I spoke to Engine Dynamics today about mapping and they mentioned having a demo car. I've booked an appointment to drive it this Saturday.
Cool. It'll be interesting to hear how you get on as I'm toying with getting mine mapped next year

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Ricardos

ClioSport Club Member
  LY 200 EDC
Cool. It'll be interesting to hear how you get on as I'm toying with getting mine mapped next year

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
I've not heard of any post mapping horror stories on these, I think they've been out long enough to be a tried and tested option.

Chris V6 255

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 255, 182 Trophy
Looks great! Have always been a fan of the 200 EDC especially in LY

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ricardos

ClioSport Club Member
  LY 200 EDC
Nice photos of the colour and car!

Surprised I never saw this car!

It was sitting at the Vospers dealers since September with an asking price of 12k. When I enquired last week it was 11.5k, by 'Black Friday' they'd reduced it to 11.1k

Mileage was 12.8k but driving it home etc it's added another 300ish miles. I don't think it's bad mileage on a 3 and a half year old car and at the time of buying was the cheapest around from a dealer for that year.

To think new with the Liquid Yellow paint it cost nigh on 20k plus

Ricardos

ClioSport Club Member
  LY 200 EDC
Very good mileage for the age! Nice one looks great. Now you say it I do remember a LY200 last time I was at Vospers parts a couple of months ago. Could of well been yours :smile:
Thanks, a few things to sort to make it spot on but IMO a decent base to start on.

Renault Clio 4 RS
Were you at the Vospers dealers the same day?! There was another LY 200 EDC parked up.
I probably was haha!! I'm often at Vospers looking at their stock haha. Vospers currently have 2 liquid yellow clios for sale, one old style and another is the new shape. I was probably parked up though haha!

Ricardos

ClioSport Club Member
  LY 200 EDC
I probably was haha!! I'm often at Vospers looking at their stock haha. Vospers currently have 2 liquid yellow clios for sale, one old style and another is the new shape. I was probably parked up though haha!
They have a Liquid Yellow Trophy with the Akrapovic exhaust, he parked it next to mine to show me the difference in the face lift model. I have to be honest I'm not a fan of the foglight design, it looks like the K Tec Racing logo. It's priced at 23k

Ricardos

ClioSport Club Member
  LY 200 EDC
Cooksport springs ordered, should be with me this Wednesday. IMO the front arch gap is horrific on these (reverse rake look) so the springs should rectify this.

Ricardos

ClioSport Club Member
  LY 200 EDC
2 bucket wash today, after the products Ron used its really made it an easy, effortless clean. Cooksport springs are going on tomorrow than another treat for it this Friday.
DSC_1796~2.JPG
DSC_1789~2.JPG
DSC_1792~2.JPG
DSC_1791~2.JPG
DSC_1795~2.JPG
20161218_133009.jpg
_20161218_141046.JPG

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member
Really great pictures! Car looks stunning against that backdrop. That on the cooksports in those last photos?

Ricardos

ClioSport Club Member
  LY 200 EDC
Really great pictures! Car looks stunning against that backdrop. That on the cooksports in those last photos?
Thank you, yeah I had the Cooksports fitted a week before Christmas. They've settled really nicely now
2017-01-19_08-11-08.jpg
DSC_1878~2.JPG