ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Liquid Yellow Clio V6

LY Clio V6
Evening,

I'm a member of V6.net and own of FG55XXL.

I'm looking for someone who can supply the carpet holders that are located at the bottom of the mat, all I have is two holes.
Seems silly to buy new mats as the mats themself are in great condition,

Any advise or anyone with these spare?

IMG_0193.jpg

Thanks
Sam

LY Clio V6
Yes it is Feirny mate.

Cheers Mossy,

It's Nick's old car but to be honest he wasn't a great owner, when I picked it up it wasn't in as good condition as when Glen owned it. Although she'll be factory fresh very shortly as I'm nearly at the end of the "to do list".

SG Motorsport gave it a big thumbs up (one of the strongest pulling vees) and I'll be having the wheels done there at the end of the month

LY Clio V6
Wasn't a rolling roll, doubt very much I'll take the car anywhere near that sort of thing :nono:

Scott drove the car to the MOT garage. Says all V6's are fast but certain ones pull a lot better than others . . . guessing it's down to the 15k miles