ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Liquid Yellow

Renault Clio RS Cup
Spotted a mint looking Liquid Yellow think 197 in Wilmslow this afternoon about 1 pm.

Turned in the fire station and headed into Shell.... sure it's someone on here they had a cliosport.net sticker.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Renault Clio RS Cup
Thanks, nice to see a fellow owner with a clean motor. You must have put some serious effort into cleaning your car @Knuckles it sparkled...

Just cleaned mine before driving to Leeds.

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
That's great to hear lol. It's filthy up close, I literally threw a sponge over it the other day and a bit of tar remover to get the worst of the tyre marks off it.

It was this colour earlier this week lol
image.jpeg

It was nice to see another Clio in amongst all the Porsches, Range Rovers and super cars lol

What exhaust is on yours?

Renault Clio RS Cup
That's great to hear lol. It's filthy up close, I literally threw a sponge over it the other day and a bit of tar remover to get the worst of the tyre marks off it.

It was this colour earlier this week lol
View attachment 181846

It was nice to see another Clio in amongst all the Porsches, Range Rovers and super cars lol

What exhaust is on yours?

It's standard. [emoji57]