ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

look at this for a paint job!

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  williams 2 turbo
you can't post things like this. the purists will go mental!, it's not standard colour, not a standard bumper, blah blah blah. i quite like it.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  K20 EG Hatch
thats not that bad for a show car :s
as said, they could have done with better pictures though!

Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  M2 Competition
Am shocked, as normally go yuck at that sorta thing, but apart from lambo doors and side graphics, thats quite neat looking!

I approve... lol

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  306 TD Slut
its been photoshopped.. why is the grass that clour green, he's messed about with the Hue in photoshop.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  A number of clios
my mate had a swift in that colour it looks mint when polished up and the sun hit it was thinking of doing mine that colour once upon a time lol :eek: (run's for cover)

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
like that paint, thats about all though, not a fan of the rest of the mods, the lambo doors should be on a lambo, not a clio, a bit like lexus lights should be on a lexus and nothing else....lol

Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  RB 200 Cup!
loving the flip colour - would be nicde to have mine done in that but way too expensive! Bumper prob made from cardbaord tho as many of these online dealerrs' are...