ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Magnetic side decals - anywhere around Stockport?

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
I'm after a couple of magnetic 'stickers' for the side of my Civic for out annual nurburg trip.
I'd say about a foot in diameter - circular. Nurburg logo and our #teamballbag hastag, 2017 etc.

Anyone know anyone who does them for a decent price around Stockport/Manchester?

JamesBryan

ClioSport Club Member
  Titanium 182
Magnetic ones would be expensive for a one off thing.

Definitely go for vinyl. Just wax your car before applying and use heat when removing and it won't damage the paint.

Clio 172
I need to have many championship stickers on my car when competing, but don't want to look a jerk and attract attention on the road still carrying the stickers. I only put stickers on the car if I need to or are "paid" to carry them.

I buy a roll of "motorway" spec magnetic sheet, stick the stickers on the sheet, then cut them to suit. They work well, only ever lost one small "sticker" on a sprint.

They don't work too well on my Elise!

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
I need to have many championship stickers on my car when competing, but don't want to look a jerk and attract attention on the road still carrying the stickers. I only put stickers on the car if I need to or are "paid" to carry them.

I buy a roll of "motorway" spec magnetic sheet, stick the stickers on the sheet, then cut them to suit. They work well, only ever lost one small "sticker" on a sprint.

They don't work too well on my Elise!
Good idea that