ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

"MAJOR PROBLEM"

RENAULT CLIO SPORT 182
i've just bought a miltek de-cat pipe for a standard renault clio 182, just took it too the arage too be fitted and its the wrong bore for the centre box part too connect to is there any way i can modify it too fit? ANY HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED THANKS?

Up rocks
I wouldnt call that a major problem to be fair. Call Miltek to start with and see what they say (if your running a standard 182 exhaust). If your running an aftermarket exhaust then it would help if you took some pics and/or measured the diameter of the standard exhaust and the de-CAT pipe. Failing that Merlin Motorsport do some Jetex reducer/stepped sleeves for fitting different size exhaust parts together (this sort of thing) They are VERY helpfull and have loads of different sizes in stock, measure your existing parts and give them a call.

RENAULT CLIO SPORT 182
milltek has told me too buy the centre and back boxes off them as they dont do reducing sleeves will try the rest later