ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Malton Big Breakfast - Sunday 20th April

RS200 & PH2 172
Will be defo going to this and then for a play after over to scarborough for some fish and chips, if anyone else wants a run over everyone is welcome :D

Clio 182
I'll be there! Always a decent laugh..
Anyone see the 'pro' bin his mustang last year?

RS200 & PH2 172
We are meeting at A64 Little chef/BP/Travelodge to leave at 8am and then convoying in, after the meet we will be heading over to the coast for some fish and chips. If anyone would like to join us the more the merrier.

jaysmith

ClioSport Club Member
We are meeting at A64 Little chef/BP/Travelodge to leave at 8am and then convoying in, after the meet we will be heading over to the coast for some fish and chips. If anyone would like to join us the more the merrier.

I wil tag along mate if that's orite? Is there a postcode for little chef? Lol Yorkshire you fancy joining convoy tom?

I'll be going in the mighty Jazz heap from Leeds area.
Should be some fantastic cars there, especially if the weather stays like today!

jaysmith

ClioSport Club Member

Me and Rodg241 and a couple of others are meeting at the little chef convoy so should be a few of us :)

RS200 & PH2 172
Me and my mate are just trying to decide whether to be up early and go to little chef, or meet slightly later at Krispy Kreme Leeds for breakfast and then over to Malton from there

I'm aiming to be there at 8.45 latest.
It officially starts at 8.30, but going on past events, it'll be rammed before 9.30 I'd have thought!

clio 172 cup
The lads that are meeting at little chef are leaving the service area at 8 so me and a few others at around 7.30